Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What do you shoot and what do you shoot it with?


I really like to listen to and read what Brooks Jensen has to say. Brooks Jensen is the publisher of Lens Work magazine and also has a pod cast that I find very interesting. I just finished reading the Jan/Feb 2008 issue of Lens Work and it started me thinking.

What you shoot and what you shoot it with says a lot about you as a photographer. I should also say how you shoot what you shoot is also telling.
I shoot a diverse range of subjects.
I also shoot with a number of different cameras, formats, film, digital, etc. I love working in the studio for the control it gives me.
But when it comes right down to it I love to photograph old weathered wooden things with black and white film using large or medium format equipment.
I guess that says a few things about me.
You be the judge...






No comments: